PTO 2011-2012 UPDATES
- Please send back your PTO membership forms, email opt -in forms, and apparel forms. These are due back by Monday, Sept. 19th.
- Please send in your Boxtops to your child’s teacher in a Ziploc bag– you can do this from now on for the rest of the school year. Please ask your family, friends, neighbors, to help collect box tops tooJ They are a great way for the PTO to earn money.
- Please keep selling the Entertainment Books!!!! The orders are due back by Monday, Sept 26th. If you sell 5 books, you get 1 FREE. If you sell 10 books you get to go to the Great Wolf Lodge, Concord- the new date for this is Sunday, November 27th from 1-7pm
- We will be sending home more information through the grade parents in the next few weeks about the Fall Carnival on October 8th, 2011. It is going to be an AWESOME.
- Our next PTO Family Night will be at Pelican’s Snoballs on Wednesday, Sept 21st from 5 to 9pm– Please come join your friends for a Snoball to celebrate the end of summer.
- If you are interested in being on a PTO committee for the 2011-2012– please contact PTO president- Kelly Horton- email@example.com- we have many positions still open and lots can be done from homeJ
- Please keep updated for important events through the following:
Please like Mangum Elementary on Facebook
Please send back your email opt-in form as we attempt to go GREEN