Mangum PTO Updates!
1) This Friday night- November 18th- is our Barnes and Noble/Jason’s Deli Family Night. Please come out to New Hope Commons in Durham and have dinner and then head over to Barnes and Noble for Family Night. We will have teachers reading stories and other fun events going on. Every student that comes gets a “surprise” and there will be drawings for gift cards. A percentage of sales from Jason’s Deli and Barnes and Noble will benefit the Mangum PTO.
2) This Saturday is the Mangum Not So Small Mall with over 30 vendors! Please see the attached flyer to see some of the vendors. We will have over 30 items being raffled off. Raffle tickets are $2 or 3 for $5. All of the proceeds go to Mangum PTO and are used to support our students and staff! Carnival Delights will also be selling hot dogs, funnel cakes, candy apples and more!
3) We will be sending home baked goods for the teachers next Tuesday at 10 am. We have lots of people who have signed up to help- THANK YOU. If you would like to contribute, please bring in a baked good by Tuesday, November 21st at 10am and we will be happy to pass them out to the teachers:) We want every teacher and staff member to go home with a baked good
4) Our next early release day is Wednesday, November 30th. If you are a 3rd grade parent you will be receiving info about this and making something for the teachers to snack on- in the next week or so.
5) Please mark your calendars for our next Family Night Out at CHICK FIL A on Roxboro Road on December 3rd. Please come out and enjoy a great meal and see some of your classmates:)
Thank you again for all you do to support Mangum and our PTO.
The PTO Board