The Role of the Mangum Elementary Parent-Teacher Organization (PTO)
· Establish and maintain a working relationship among parents, school and community.
· Support school improvement teams and promote the finest education possible for the students at Mangum Elementary.
· Expand technology and supplement equipment and supplies.
· Increase student safety and security.
· Develop programs and projects that will support or enrich the curriculum.
· Enhance the quality of education by raising funds for school supplies or programs that fall outside the school budget.
This PTO is organized exclusively for the charitable, scientific, literary or educational purposes within the meaning of Section 501 (c)(3) of the Internal Revenue code.
Your child benefits when you get involved with the PTO. Your membership dues and extra contributions help fund PTO programs, equipment and events that are not available through the regular county school budget. All of our fundraisers sponsor the following programs (not all listed):
EVENTS PROGRAMS & SERVICES
Mangum Cares, Science Fair, Spelling Bee, All Pro Dads, Scholastic Book Fair, Staff Appreciation/Hospitality, Beautification/Grounds, Teacher Grants, 5th Grade T-Shirts, Technology, Parade, Bahama Day, Battle of the Books, Field Day, Last Day of School Fun Day, Support Guidance Counselor, EOG Breakfast, and more!
Mangum PTO needs YOUR support! How can you help?
Join – Donate – Volunteer – Link store cards – Clip labels